|
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
been the longest time since i every typed an entry. been busy - school, work, sleep and boyfriend! Feeling super Emo now! No idea whether isit bcos of the weather or it's just me!? well, the weather been really gloomy today! rained since afternoon till now! nice to sleep in! anyway, i thot of him just now! and why is that so?! Here the conversation goes.. Me: How will you react if someone insist of sending me?! Him: Of course i'll send you la! Me: No! I mean if the person insist and i can't refuse?! Him: Then the decision lies in you! Me: ... ... ... ... I know different people have different reactions, but..... I expected the reply to be, "of course i'll pull you back and insist of me sending you!!!" Oh well! ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
