|
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Tell me.. I am thinking too much! I am starting to be wary of someone, someone whom my close friends have been telling me that she might not be such a nice-girl afterall. All the little things make me afraid. Afraid to tell her more things. Afraid to fall into any of her traps. Mr A: So are you coming? Me: Go where?! Mr A: She never tell you? We are planning to go overseas in june. I told her to tell you. Me: Oh! (silence) Maybe she forgot la! (smile) Ms B: What are you doing now? Studying? Me: Yeah, wassup! Ms B: Wanna ask you out to drink, but guess you are busy. I invited her and you, but it seems that she forgot to ask you. Me: Oh! (silence) It's okay, I am studying what. You girls have fun! So please tell me I am thinking too much! ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
