|
Saturday, April 10, 2010
My 3rd trimester studying.. 2 more to go! I think I am getting lazier and lazier as trimester passes. Frankly speaking, this entire trimester, I didnt really understand what the lecturers were saying. Basically, I didnt listen much in class. 3 days to study for each module.. Now, I am feeling alittle emotion named, STRESS! This is what people called 零时抱佛脚! In May 2010, i'll be celebrating my 2 years anniversary in StRegis. (rejoice!) 2 years had passed and many things happened there and then. So.. Is it time to move on?! Some of you might know someone offered me a job in MBS! I went for the interview having the intention to see what they offer. but they are CRAP! management are cocky! wth! they called me again and offered me another position, but i rejected them! When Lady luck is smiling at you, everything will come at the same time! as though she always bring a few friends to see me at the same time. Someone offered me another job at another hotel. Supervisor position aka Assistant Manager (to put it in nicer term) Should i leave here and go for it? I guess I am TOO comfortable here, tts why I am hesitating to leave. Gonna talk to my boss and see whether does he have any plans for me, if there isnt, i'll leave. 人要往高处爬! Wish me Luck! ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
