|
Friday, November 20, 2009
The day before, i was checking-in for this old couple who are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary. Not really old, but maybe in their late 50's. I started a convesation with them because the room wasnt ready and I was trying to delay the time. They were really nice and our conversation goes like this... ... Man started to tell me they are celebrating their honeymoon.... their 30th honeymoon! Woman said that Man is a charmer. and has always been one. Man started asking how old am i. I told him when they're married, I wasnt even born yet. Man and Woman started to tell me to date a few more men before settling down for the first few i see. i smiled. Man told me, the man whom I am going to marry gonna be the luckiest man on earth. and this really made my day. ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
