|
Sunday, June 07, 2009
I felt the wind blowing, I saw the rain falling. I hear the birds chirpping, I saw the men walking. Oh boy, I am bored! Today is Sharon's "surprise" birthday celebration PART 3!! First was at Pasir Panjang - Seafood Fiesta: She claims that she wanted to eat crab but "someone" didnt allow her to eat. I remembered so i suggested that!! Second was the drinking session with Hotel's Third was TODAY!! at Sheraton Towers! The Creative Director, ME!, gave all the ideas & Jiayan & Amy carried out the actions!! Cheerios to the two of them!!! =) & Yes, according to Sharon, her legs were wobbly after that! hahahhaah According to Sharon, there's a Part 4! For ME to be inside!!! =) I'm coming!!! Wednesday onwards!!! More Birthday surprises coming up!!!! =) ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
