|
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Dear friends, I am sorry. I know I am doing all the wrong things, but I just can't help it. I know all you will be there when I need you but this thing is really different. I have never face it before & i surely didnt expect this to happen to me. My mind is telling me not to do it, but My heart just won't listen! The Mind & Heart doesn't seems to belong to me anymore. But frankly speaking, I really feel loved! feels so loved by him! When there's someone who will be worried, afraid & sad for me! How I wish things had never happened! How i wish I can get away, together with him, to somewhere where nobody know us! How I wish he doesn't have all those burdens with him! How I wish Time will stop, even just for alittle while, when I am with him! I know I should leave him now; the more I love him, the harder it is for me to leave it. I know it's a habit; but it takes me more than determination to kick this habit away. Every now and then when I am talking to him, this thought will strike me that I am the bad person who is intruding his life. I know I am not at fault, but.. I still have my responsibility in the matter. I need the strength! I need the determination! I need to get away from him! ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
