|
Friday, February 27, 2009
Feeling alittle better today. I cant say I am completely healed though. I am currently in the Emo state & how long will I take to go through this? I am not sure. But there are really nothing I can do now. He sent me a ridiculous text last night. "Cant we even chat as friends? Nth wrong right" What does he mean by Nothing was wrong? Everything was wrong! Nothing was right in the first place. Nothing should have started. I miss him. Miss his smell. The way he talked to me on the phone. I will still look at my phone from time to time. Hoping to receive his calls & texts. But I know all these will never happen again. Time seems to pass too slowly today. No appetite to eat either, but i know I have to eat (at least alittle). well, life goes on! (ps. i really miss him! & what is he going through now? i wonder) ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
