|
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Fairytales are nice, but they are not real. TV Dramas are real scenarios that happen in reallife. my life. everything been so smooth. No drama. Until. My heart sank. Breathing stopped. My chest felt so heavy, as though someone was pressing me real hard. I tried to breathe! I tried to grasp for air! but nothing went in. I hear murmurs. but I weren't listing to them. Walking slowed down and I have no idea what is going through my mind. Many questions which I'll never have the answer. Questions which never meant to be answered. why? how? what happened? is this real? kept telling myself its not real, but everything felt so real. The pain. these scenes really happened! and it doesn't seems able to be rewinded to add in new scenes. sweet memories will always be there. but things will never be the same again. this is the first time. First time i understand what Love songs really mean. ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
