|
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas is coming again! This reminds me of the lonely Christmas I had last year in Sanya.. In case, any of you have yet to experience "Lonely Christmas" before, Fyi, IT SUCK! serious, I have never experiened a festival like this before but it really suck big time! really lonely, will make you think of home, think of your loved ones! think of having someone special with you. been about 6months at work, and im starting to like my jobs,although sometimes will really have your bad days. at work, the people who motivates you are really your collegeaues! I have a few nice bosses and I really love them! yesterday was being bullied by Guest again.. Been such a long time since I tried "angry till you just breakdown"!! some guests really treat your like shit! sigh! nontheless, I do have many nice bosses/working mates/friends who purposely call/meet you because they know you had a bad day and they just wanna put a smile on your face. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! and I really love you people!!! and Good luck to you guys who are going back to serve the nations on Monday! :) ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
