|
Thursday, June 08, 2006
..... Still can’t figure out how to edit my html code to change de sidebar back to its original SIDE!! grr.. -Shrugs- but I did managed to change my skin 3 times!! haha! But was rejected/scolded by my self-appointed therapist! So got to change back.. If not, tmr when I meet her, I’ll be in living hell!! went to de library to look up books for my proj.. Amazingly, i found a really good advertising book.. [so proud of myself!] i rarely visit de library to borrow books okay, usually jus use de net & That’s it! lala! gg back to TP's library since SK's library can do so much.. Currently, im very energetic to do my proj, so unlike me!! Usually, I’ll either sit there & laze arnd, not do till de last moment.. Then rush like mad.. lala!! Watched 禄光森林 jus now.. Watched a few episodes in Taiwan the last time, de usual idol drama.. Pretty amazed how those producers come up with all these story lines.. Those are all too fairytale! Like Mvp valentine & wang zi bian qing wa.. There can’t be such lovely love stories happening in the real world, IMPOSSIBLE!!! In禄光森林, they mentioned that “Symphony of Love” will keep playing, unless he’s not the Right one.. So is “he” the one for me? He makes me feel different, so is this our “Symphony of Love”? Hah! Sound so cheesy!! Oh well! [Ortega asked me a question just now.. “Ever wished that I’ve never met him before?”… what do you think?] oh!! & i've found Superband MiLuBing's performance video.. Noticed dem during de first round, they're good!! hahah!! 无印良品 - 身边 ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
