Finally get to speak to my aunt since she left for NYC. De previous occasion of conversation CAN KILL!! Talk to them will hay-gu aka asthma! Hrmm.. for the past few weeks, my mom, another auntie & I have been going over to help her pack her house, clear up & all. I repeat, MY MOM, another aunt & ME!! Have been packing ah!!
But apparently, my uncle’s sis said tt SHE went over to clean de house. (FCUK YOU!!!) buay ta han that family loh!! Hypocrites to the MAX!!!!! that family (comprises of my uncle’s mom and her elder sis) always like to tok cock! Serious, I really mean tok cock!! They are those SUPER gian perng & when things happen will, “neh! Didn’t I tell you it’ll happen?” wa lao! Been decades already okay! That day when my aunt & family left, they didn’t even take the initiative to go over to help them pack. Like “HELLO!! Do you need me to say some IDIOT-PROOF things for you to understand?!?” is like, wtf! I hate people to ma3 hou4 pao4.. grr~
Seriously, isn’t God amazing? To create all these WEIRD & IRRITIATING people to spice up everyone’s life?!?!?