|
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Tank's voice is nice, but seem that he's not veh cute, like caoge. voices are super nice but face alright oni. Unlike my 56! dey're super cute! hah! oh! Felt super enthu today, finished doing my basic entrep proposal but according to mx, there'r still alot of contents which we've both left out. damn!! i uploaded online la! see hows my mood tmr first, mayb print it out & consult de tutor again =( super sad! i wanted to finish my marketing proposal too, but... mx have yet to explain to me abt it cos i missed de tut last wk cos of my dental. oh!! it seem tt my locked-jaw is alittle better nw, i freaked out when de dentist told me if i continue to have tt bad habit, i might not be able to close my mouth! haha! So tell me who wont be freaked out upon hearing tt!?!? Hmm.. ck jus asked me abt mx, whether is she attached. Strange but funny, I can actually ask him not to tink too much, let nature takes its course. But me myself, im unable to do it myself! how silly can i get!? Ask me more abt dis kinda thing, I can tell you the perfect answer, but I cant do it myself. feel so silly now. I noe I shld give up on him but, im really used to liking him. Its alrdy been a habit in me to take note of him. Habit is hard to change. Okay! I did managed to change my crackin-jaw habit, but they are two different issue. One is physical, one is mentally. OKOK! Im not making sense here. Oh! I’ve also finished my service log, just nida add in more abt tmr & I can upload it tmr. Im getting the hurry-chopchop do thing in me now. Haha!! Minn (dis green is pretty! =)) ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
