|
Friday, February 18, 2005
ok.. actually didn’t wanted to go sch at all! But I tink I’ll feel guilty if I dun present n leave max n kat doin by themselves.. though I went to sch, I’s late! But not my fault dis time.. its xiao wei! 6.45, she called sayin she jus woke up.. haha! I’s like “WAD!?” .. so me n aloy waited at de busstop n took de super late bus n saw kok chun on de bus again.. n kok chun noe songda.. dey’r frm de same sch, wad u xpect rite? Haha! actually wanted to wait at de kopi tiam till a later time.. but me n wei realized tt we noe none of dem xcept aloy n kok chun.. so 4get it! In de end, me wei n huiting gelek our way in.. haha! n sumhow, went to de toilet near de library to hide.. n de sch cleaner is super KPO! She’s like “late rite? Mus go gym ah!” n she came to de toilet twice to check on us aft lockin de gate.. aft tt, we so scared she might bao-to us, we hurry took our bag n wanted to go to another toilet n hide.. hah! But in de end, didn’t.. cos every1 was released frM de gym.. yea.. GP ppt was horrible! Tts like de worst ppt I ever did.. im always praised aft presentg ppt, esP my geog ppt but dis time rnd.. grr~ 4get it! Aft 2 GP tutorial n break, me n rach went off.. so we took 28 outside sch n went to de side bus stop to wait for amy.. serene came along too.. haha! Ok, took 80 all de way to harbour front, makan at de market.. though initially wanted to eat subway.. hahah! We’re so bo liao! We took monorail all de way to palawan.. saw cruise VIRGO.. so ngry! Rem all those plans we made but didn’t do it.. haiye! So we got changed n sort by 3plus.. n were rotting there already.. n we saw a small fish at de coast swimming.. me n amy were like “sumhow” screamg!.. haha! de fish were like tryin to find its way round.. n there’r 2 ah bengs catchin CRABS at de stone area.. Crap lo! Lol n I tink dey caught tt fish too.. haha! dey’re funny.. while tanning, I really fall asleep, totally ear shut! Haha.. cool rite? Hmm.. after tt, we’re like 2 hungry ghosts! Bought a sandwich, 1 nachos, 1 slurpee n 1 pckt potato chips..ate our nachos on de monorail n we actually wanted to sit 1 more round of monorail.. but it’ll take abt 30mins! Hmm.. in de end, went to take bus back to mainland.. haha! n took 80 back to SENGKANG! Haha.. one end to another le!! Hmm.. im damn tired now.. wanna slp le.. ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
