|
Friday, January 21, 2005
i dunnoe wad tO put for de titLe.. many different things happened each day... actually is too many things happened! hmmm... i tiNk im gg tO hav headache soon... wEnt chiNatown today n ate ma Lan la mian.. dis time round is betta.. ahah! shared dis bowL of dunnoe wad noodles with ah Yi.. though we shared half each, i still cant finish.. ahha! n i ate 2 tang bao, not too bad... then went to walk arnd chiNAtown! oh gosh! its a horriBLE pLace man! sO many ppl arnd, hot, stinky n sweaty! man.. kill me to go there again!... n i went tanJong pagar to cut hair again!... im not mad k.. its jus tt im used to tt auntie cuttin my hair.. not bad la, dis time round.. its short, so i tink im gg to hav prObLem tyin my hAir dis Monday.. haha! mayb i shldnt tie it up at all..! but tt siNgh will catch mE.. lol.. but i waited for mommy like till 7 pLus.. cos she highLighted her hair.. gosh! i's like starin into bLanks! grr~ today ruth dey all went cycLin n danieL actually dunnoe how tO cycle.. haha! he’s a guy le.. but I dun see dan online, so I click on Jason instead.. he’s so terrible, always suan’In me.. god noes why~! But he started sayin funny things.. he said tt I always give him de look as though I wanna tell him sth… hmm.. mayb I really did! Haha! but wad if he thot Im de one who liked him? Oh man! Not another dis kinda problem k.. enuff of problem-solving qn for me.. *headache!! n I found out sth abt him, not jason k..haha! de way he reply ppL in msn are all de same! Initially I thot is jus me.. u noe, when ppl doesn’t wanna tok to u, de replies r usually short n simple.. tts his kinda replies.. phew~ wait a second! Or izit tt…. He’s tokin to de babe tt he’s interested in n like jus hurry reply de few of us? Aiyah! Dunnoe la! Why did I put myself into dis kinda thing again?! CHEW JiaMin!! Why so stupid!!!!! Grrrr~ oh! N I jus found out tt his bday is iN feb.. ahah! Aiyah! *snap! JiaMin! Back to reality! ggrrrr~ I hate it ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tmr meetiN amy for breakfast, almost a week nv see her le.. haha! accordin to her, its kinda long.. haha! she misses me la! Hmm.. n mayb meetin huiyi wanling n ruth for lunch to bitch arnd… haha! gtg le, my dear sis gotta use de com again! [ps. I didn’t write abt sth in here.. I guess onLy ppl who r close tO me noe abt it! N it’s a terrible thing man! Goodness~~] ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
