|
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
hmm...wad happened on tuEday?? i's tOo Lazy tO coMe onLine tO tyPe it all out.. But yday, mEt wanLing huiyi in dE audi duRin bReak.. duNNoe wAds iNto me, i decidEd tO tell dEm aBt everything.. i Mean dey'r aftErall mY gd buddiEs iN MI.. erh.. i toLd dem aBt him, "him" &......!! my buddies shld understand thEse codEs la.. dey didnt xpect it whEn i toLd dem.. sO dey'rE like "sure Not?".. bUt i tiNk diS tyMe roUnd is My moSt-Not-oBvious one.. if nTh gg tO happen, jUs 4gEt it thEn.. tOday, mEt alOy at dE bUsstOp agAin n wE saw oUr chiNes teacher At dE busstOp.. so i jus tuRn back n sAid "lao shi zao".. is like, wad do u wan me tO say besides tt.. so she jus smiLe back la.. haha! so pAiseh!! n wE had PE today!! haha! i thot hOw Jia Lat it'll bE cos aLmost every1 after PE will bE comPLainin how tiRed dey'r.. But I still can take it, Ran 2 rounds arnd de campus & I rAn from de 5th one tO de 2nd one.. haha! I can really run ah.. But dE guys were like so slow.. haha! didnt xpect dem to.. haha! nvm… after tt, we grouped ourselves, 3guys 4girls.. actually wanted tO group with Max But wE saw dis group of 3 guys so we jus go over la.. erh..…n we’d to wear tt ugly stinky YELLOW jersey! Gross can! *yucks I’s rathE active duRin fLoorball, Netball n soccer.. But duRin basketball, me ruth n racheL siM were like total bimbo! Haha! de guys r like Playin one-man show..! n durin netball, no matter how fast I jump to snatch de ball, I cant seems to snatch it! Fine! Im short! Ok here comes de funny part, there’s dis rather tall [or shld I jus say tall] guy in my grp.. hE’s like so… SISSY!!! Durin de game, me n ruth literally stood n laugh can.. I dunnoe how to describe but its jus funny!! Haha!! after tt, we went to ask his frien whether is he gay or sth like tt, then he told us tt he’s got gf.. haha! but its funny la!! Whoops~ Went NYP open hse today, but b4 tt, went to makan their Mac.. I didn’t noe its cheaper till dey told me.. so yea, im those kind who jus pay n go.. haah! N ruth’s og ppl are really weird, dey went to eat already then went off town to meet Jolene.. “huh?” rite? Dey’r so Lame.. n there’s dis guy, I thot he’s from my OG cos he’s always sittin at de back with Edmund dey all..But I’s wrong, he’s from ruth’s Og.. ahah! Luckily I nv go up to him n ask whether was it in my OG.. haha.. But I seriously didn’t njOy dis open hse.. cos I’s havin headache n feeLin so sick.. I wanted to gO home already But aLyssa kept askin us tO wait for Max.. piANg! but we still wait la.. Haha! Tmr, finally, Pon’in sch!! Fwahaha! First time CHEW JIAMIN pon’in le.. unlike gwen.. haha! but gg Ngee ann open hse oso.. though I went last yr n was pretty boring.. haha! oh yea, Lotsa ppl r Pon’in sch tmr oso.. ahah! So MI gonna be so damn dead =) ;That's all for now, Magde |
The Chew
If only, minds can be read;
Magdeleine Jia Min Chew 我的朋友
Other Links
过去史
|
